Restaurant Week Events
We invite you to attend a handful of unique food-themed events that raise money for community causes.
First Taste Culinary Crawl
Thursday, Sep. 19, 2019 • 6:30-9:00pm
River Prairie Center, Altoona
Taste a full meal's worth of both savory and sweet samples from a select list of a dozen plus local restaurants, enjoy a cash bar of featured beers and wines. Experience the valley's culinary scene in a way you never have before.
- Taste a full meal's worth (and then some) of both savory and sweet samples from select local restaurants
- Visit the cool indoor/outdoor cash bar for featured beers and wines
- Dine on the gorgeous outdoor plaza beside River Prairie's babbling brooks
- Get cozy by the huge outdoor fireplace
- DJ Billy Siegel of Revival Records will be playing records
- Walk the red carpet and snap a commemorative photo at the photo booth
- Feel great because every ticket raises money for our partner The Community Table
Enjoy samples from each participating restaurant:
- 620 West from the CVTC Culinary Program
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
- The Raw Deal
- 29 Pines Family Restaurant
- JimBob's Pizza
- Olson's Ice Cream
- Butcher's Block BBQ
- Roger's Supper Club
Local Restaurant Trivia Night
Wednesday, Sep. 25, 2019 • 8:00pm
The Plus, Downtown Eau Claire
Put your townie knowledge to the test and win $200 in gift cards!
Clear Water Comedy presents a special local restaurant themed trivia night at The Plus starting at 8pm. The event is free, so gather your team of foodies and arrive on time. Restaurant Week is giving away $200 in gift certificates from a bunch of different eateries to the teams with unsurpassed knowledge of local restaurants past and present. Think you have what it takes?
FREE No tickets required.
"Mangiare e Bere Italiano" Eat and Drink Italy a Chippewa Valley Restaurant Week Student Benefit Event
Thursday, Sep. 26, 2019 • 5:00-7:00pm
620 West at CVTC
Come explore 620West and learn more about the Culinary Management program at CVTC. Sample Italian fare and drinks while supporting Culinary Management Students. Proceeds will benefit students and offset their culinary education and travel expenses for their trip to Italy in May.
Your ticket includes:
Italian Fare Samples
- Mixed Crostini
- Lemon Chicken Picatta
- Grilled Lamb Chops
- Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
- Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
- Cannoli and Zeppole
- Cappuccino and Espresso
- Acqua Panna and Pellegino Waters
- Additional beverages that can be purchased from the bar include:
- Italian Grape Sour $8
- Mojito Italiano $8
- Prosecco, Primitivio and Other Italian Wines $8
- Also featuring Italian Wine Education from Saratoga Wine Specialist William Bernier.
All ages welcome. Wrist bands available at the door for those wishing to patronize the bar.
Fall Foliage Farm & Food Tour
Saturday, Sep. 28, 2019
Leaves from The Local Store
Explore area farms first hand, and enjoy a countryside lunch.
Check out three local farms firsthand and get exclusive tours from the owners during this Fall Farm & Food Tour. Pastoral views of rural Wisconsin ablaze in autumn hues will liven up the journey where you will learn what makes each destination unique and how they get their products from their farm to markets, restaurants, grocery stores, and most importantly, your plate. The tour leaves from the Local Store at 205 N. Dewey St. at 9am. Registration is required for this event and is limited to the first 48 attendees.
Leinenkugel's Beer Dinner
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019 • 6:00-8:00pm
Leinie Lodge, Chippewa Falls
$49.95 Registration is required.
Back by popular demand Leinenkugel's private beer dinner with Dick, John and Katie Leinenkugel will be happening on October 2nd.
Spend your Wednesday evening enjoying a delicious five-course meal paired to perfection with a variety of classic Leinenkugel's beers. The Leinenkugel Family will spend the evening education and delighting you with in depth knowledge of the 150-year history of the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company and beer pairing.
Registration is required for this event and is limited to 55 people. Dinner is for 21+ and tickets need to be purchased in advance.