Restaurants & Offers
Grizzly’s Wood-Fired Grill & Steaks
4890 Golf Road
Seats 9 or more
• • • • • RESTAURANT WEEK OFFER • • • • •
$25 Dinner Menu
First Course (choice of one)
Creole Shrimp & Corn Chowder
- Fresh shrimp, corn & andouille sausage chowder
- Mixed greens, Goat Cheese, Pepitas, Craisins with Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Main Course (choice of one)
Red Oak Roasted Chicken
- Half chicken roasted on an open flame and finished on our wood fired broiler with a sweet and spiced glaze. Served with a loaded baked potato and caramelized carrots.
Diablo Trio Pasta
- Penne pasta tossed in a roasted red pepper cream sauce with grilled shrimp, andouille sausage, Grizzly’s wood-roasted chicken, mushrooms, & red peppers.
Basil Encrusted Walleye
- Canadian walleye lightly encrusted in our special seasoning blend served with mashed potatoes and caramelized carrots
- Red oak- red USDA choice sirloin with bacon & scallion mashed potatoes, charred broccoli, & roasted garlic butter
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Parfait
- Layers of fresh raspberries, cheesecake & chocolate mousse topped with fresh whipped cream & shaved chocolate
- Pumpkin spiced cheesecake topped with caramel and fresh whipped cream
(Menus may change.)
Homegrown: Restaurants designated as "Homegrown" are locally owned and locally originated establishments. These are restaurants that exist only in the Chippewa Valley, or they started in this community before branching into additional markets. Many franchised restaurants located in the area may be locally-owned as well, but as in most cases they don't originate here, they are not given the "Homegrown" designation. Restaurant Week encourages you to include a "Homegrown" establishment as you enjoy the event's offerings!